These are just some of the many local group running opportunities on the Peninsula. All are weather dependent and, in some cases, seasonal. Recommend arriving 15 minutes early for sign-in, if applicable. If you are interested in being added to the email distribution list for any of the runs listed in *blue please email Steve Peters (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Those group runs listed in **green conducted by either the venue itself or another organization. In most cases you can locate information about these runs on either the venue’s or organizations’ website or social media pages, or contact them to determine if the run will be held.
NOTE: Runners who participate in these runs do so at their own risk and should check with their primary care physician to ensure they are medically fit to do so.
- ** Point 2 Running Group Run (1700 Brewing, Newport News) – 6 PM
- * PTC Yorktown Hills Beach – 4 PM
- ** Main Street Runners (Gloucester Brewing), Gloucester – 5:30 PM
- ** CNU Track Workout (meet at Hiden Shopping Center) (Run Junkies), Newport News – 6 AM
- ** Burn & Brew Group Run, Flat-Out Events (Tradition Brewing), Newport News – 6 PM
- ** Williamsburg Winery Run, Williamsburg – 5:45 PM
- * Spoke & Art Provisions, Williamsburg – 6 PM
- ** Tail Chasers – Oozlefinch Run Club, Ft. Monroe – 6 PM
- ** Noland Trail Group Run (Run Junkies), Newport News – 6 AM
* Freedom FRI’s – Freedom Park, Williamsburg – 5:30 PM
- ** Logic Fitness Club (post-run @ Capstan Bar Brewing) – Hampton, VA – 6:00 PM
- * Newport News Park Bikeway – 8:00 AM (pick your distance)
- * Sunday Runday – Williamsburg/Jamestown